Nuffnang

Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Idiot Brother (Continued...)

Ok, now I shall reveal...

The reason why I wrote a post on Our Idiot Brother (post below) is because.............................

I wanted to win the double passes to attend the screening and guess what????

I won the double passes and they are for Gold class tickets!!! Wheeeeee~~~~

Nuffnang Australia chooses lucky 17 bloggers from Melbourne and other lucky 17 bloggers from Sydney to attend the screening at chosen cinemas and I was one of the 17 Nuffnang-registered blogger to write a post and submit the entry to them so I won!!!! Yay!!!! Congratulations to myself and yes, I am going to pick someone to come along with me and receive complementary beverages and pop corns!!! I am absolutely delighted!

Anyway, I think that's it for now, been so busy doing so many things, work and other work, hence why I haven't been blogging anything interesting with photos lately... Komenasaiiiiiiiii!!!!

I am leaving to attend my sister's wedding in Malaysia this March, so will write a long arse post about it when I come back! So please be patient with me till then! xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment