Nuffnang

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Someone tells my heart

I am actually glad that I can pour my thoughts and emotion into this tiny (well, not so tiny) space provided by blogspot.com.. because right now, I am feeling like shit and I feel sick all over the place (not literally sick). I don't want to bore my friend's ears by sharing my shit and I am not seeking for a sympathy. I guess I just want to be able to pour my anger and questions left unanswered into this space because no one truly knows me here, hence less judgments and I can't dump all the shit accumulated in my brain so far outright, therefore this is the perfect space for me to do that. Anyways, I found this song some time ago posted by my friend on her wall in Facebook and she shared it to her friends including me, the song is very relatable to general public (romantically speaking).

Everyone feels like a failure at some point in their life, everyone runs away at some stage of their life, but not everyone has the courage to come back and face the root to the cause of the problem they are running away from. By the way, this is going to be a very boring post, so if you think you are wasting your time reading it then I suggest you to stop right now because it will depress you.


Lyrics:

I try to tell myself that it's really over

You know how you always tell your friends "it's over, it's over" yet 1 week later you fall back into the same pattern, same routine of that unhealthy relationship and you know it is HARDLY over. I guess I have left it for too long and I have to discipline myself and repeatedly ask myself "what good will it do to me??"

That it's just to late for me to go back there


I can't go back there because I know I am falling into the circle that keeps going round and round and round. Hence there is no way out and it's never going to go anywhere out of the circle. Again, it is not healthy emotionally speaking.

Need to walk away, need to keep my pride, on with my life


If you realize nothing has changed after some time and you realized that nothing IS going to change, it is time to take that big step and walk away. It is hard, I am not saying it is easy to walk away from someone. However, you cannot throw away your pride and keep chasing someone who will not change and who will not realize your existence. So what you need to do?? MOVE ON!!!!

Getting sick and tired of the situation


Who will not get sick and tired if you keep having to discuss the same argument? Same topic? Same concern? Over and over again?? Especially when none of you knows the solution. What am I going to do? What are you going to do? What are WE going to do???


Something deep inside just can't seem to face it


You know it when someone is running away from the problem and keep coming with unprepared excuses such as "I don't know why I did what I did" It is not that they don't know! They don't want to face it, they don't want to face the truth, the ugly truth that sometimes others throw onto their face to kick the reality in.

I am not going back but somehow I can't say goodbye


It takes a lot of strength and courage not to go back when you think about all the sweet memories, what you used to do and say. It is even harder when you have to say goodbye.

Someone needs to tell my heart


My friends used to tell me, follow your heart, sometime I tell that to others too...But is it even scientifically proven that your heart and brain think differently? Sometimes logic doesn't synchronize with feelings, sometimes when you work out the pros and cons, somehow your heart supports the cons and there you go, you have gone back to square one. On the other hand, if you follow logic and reasoning, you feel that it is not right.

Get it to believe that it's over

Sometimes we need other people to wake us up and slap the reality onto our face because we are full of self-denial as a natural self-defense mechanism, hence we don't believe what has just happened.

Tried and tried a thousand times, I am still here

You tried to walk away and thought you have succeeded. Then, all you need is just one phone call or one message, there you go, run back to the same no-solution-kind-of-situation.

I made up my mind, that's the easy part, someone tell my heart


I remember my friend told me when she was concerned that she would bump into an ex-lover, she told me, please B, when you see me go all mushy again, just remind me of all the shit situation he put me into and I will wake up. Sometimes, other people can see things clearer than we do. So you need a third person's perspective.

We went through the trials and the tribulations


We went through laughters and tears over and over again. How could we let the other person to have so much control on how we feel?? That is not right, we should have control over ourselves!


Til' I finally got tired of all the waiting, for you to come in, tell ya this was it, this I know


Doesn't matter how patient you are as person, everyone has a limitation in terms of waiting and what? You don't wait for something to happen! You make IT happen!!! Besides, you don't have 50 years to wait, life is too short and too many things to be achieved materialistically and spiritually! No time to be wasted and sitting around for things to happen, life doesn't work that way! You don't want to come into my life? Fine, I will let somebody else in then.


I deserve better, than you gave me, I deserve better and it kills me, that i'm holdin' on, I need to be strong, let you go


Everyone deserves someone who will appreciate them, who will treat you well, who will think the world of you. Not someone who makes you upset and disappoints you the entire time, left you holding on for so long! It's time to be strong, it is not easy but you have to and learn how to let go, forgive but don't forget and let go....


Someone tell my heart, I don't love you if I can't convince myself, I just don't know what i'm gonna do, what i'm gonna do


Well, doesn't mean you have to be completely become a self-denial, if you love someone you love someone, you can't pretend that you don't... However, love just like communication, if you want it to work, it has got to be 2-way..You have to give in and the other person has to give in too... You have got to keep the communication opened, otherwise...You won't know what to do because you have given everything out, everything is on the stake, and the only thing the other person could come out with is..."I just don't know what I am going to do". Now, nobody likes to hear that....









No comments:

Post a Comment