Nuffnang

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Street Dance 2 (3D) at HOYTS

I have loved dance movies ever since ...... FOREVER!!!!! Any dance movies, don't even need to ask for it, I am up for it.. This coming end of March 2012 is the premiere of the movie STREET DANCE 2 in 3D!!! Arghhhh!!! Me want me want!!!!



Anyways, The casts for this movie are Tom Conti (Manu), George Sampson (Eddie) & Falk Hentschel (Ash). Apparently after being beaten from the previous match by the group named Invincible (Previous Street Dance movie), Ash (starred by handsome Falk Hentschel) decided to gather the best dancer from all around Europe for another competition (Miami to Ibiza, no Miami is not Europe, I am just making an example here or maybe I could use Paris to London). So who will win in the new rematch??? This movie will take us to another world another imagination, great dancers from all over Europe who will take our breath away... Well, I am not sure whether there are other people who is as passionate as me in watching dance movies.

Anyways, Street dance 2 (3D)'s Australian theatrical release date will be April 19, 2012 and here is the trailer



Watch Street Dance 2 (3D) at your nearest cinema as mine is at Melbourne Central, my favorite cinema of all time!!!! You can choose from Xtremescreen, Bean Bag or Director's Suite!!! Arghhh I want this!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to watch StreetDance 2 in 3d and love to watch in Cinema's.

    ReplyDelete