Nuffnang

Saturday, June 20, 2009

MTVAsia Blogger Contest

Do you want to be in the spotlight???

Do you have the courage to come out from your blogging space and VOICE OUT your opinion????

Do you want the taste of being "popular"???

Do you like to look into the mirror and pretend to be a VJ????????????????

DO YOU WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOUR (CELEBRITY HUSBAND OR WIFE in your dream) and have the chance to see what they are DOING???????? Most importantly, share with millions and millions of people who are going to die of jealousy from you??????????

If you say yes, yes, and YES!!!

You have got to join this MTV Asia blogger contest!!

If you are fun, entertaining, and your blogs are all about entertainment, lifestyle, fashion, celebrity, and most importantly everything about MTV, I would strongly suggest you to join and try your luck (with effort I suppose)...!!!!!!!

I have got email from Nuffnang Malaysia on this exciting news and I am helping spreading the news because I am not eligible...as...
1. I am new in blogging industry.
2. My blog is not about MTV whatsoever.
3. I am simply GENEROUS!!!

Go into http://www.mtvasia.com/Funstuff/Contests/BloggerContest for more details on how to participate and prizes...

HURRY UP!!! Closing date is June 30th 2009!!!!!! Put down whatever you are doing and participate!!!!



I am going to see YOU in the MTV screen as VJ next time?????

No comments:

Post a Comment