Nuffnang

Friday, June 26, 2009

Camwhoring Time!!!!

Remember how last time I said I will post the new coat that I bought online...Well, like anyone would care..no matter....I care!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, I have never post my own pictures that much.............yet....

It was a sunny afternoon with chill wind....



Starts with new bag that I bought...





I look sarcastic I think.........



Enough of the bag...

My COAT!!!!

These pictures were taken before I "transformed" my hair....



I cut my hair..well, not exactly "cut"..just trimmed and straightened my hair...The hairdressers are amazing people!!! Definitely skillful and honest..Most of all, it is cheap!!!

Can you imagine I did my hair together with my boyfriend's hair only cost us $150????

Well, here is the thing....We didn't go to his saloon since it is his first time to get hands on experience in Melbourne..The guys opened a shop in Korea and earned good money...THEN, they decided to come to Australia and established their dream here.. As one of the guys told me..
"We are respected more in Australia...Our skills are acknowledged here...While it will be so much competitive in Korea"...and I thought...Hmmm~~~ That is interesting...

So, because they have not established a shop in Melbourne yet....They advertised online and VOILA!!! My boyfriend found them and indeed!!! They are really something!!!

Can you believe it that we did haircutting and hair straightening in our bathroom??? Yes, BATHROOM with HUGE mirror and bathtub for me to wash my hair!!!

Well, $150 do-it-at-home...What do you expect???

In progress...



After more than 3 hours....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Not yet...LOL...actually, I did not take the picture of soon-after-done picture...

We got changed and went out for dinner at 10. 40 p.m...T.T

We went to "Golden Tower" at Swanston st...Ordered Wedges Deluxe and Hot Dog with the Lot...



The wedges with cheese and bacon....Don't care about the fat...



Hot Dog with the Lot..As you can see here, a bunch of unfriendly onions waiting for me..and I HATE onions....My bad...I forgot to tell them not to put onions....



Without make-up....

The next day, went to watch TRANSFORMERS 2: Revenge of the Fallen...



New hair with the coat again...





Finished watching...at home..



Transformers 2 is definitely one that you would not want to MISS!!!!!

Also, it is a movie that I strongly suggest people to watch in CINEMA with ultimate sound effect!! Feel it with whole loads other people in the cinema..get the atmosphere!!!

There are more actions, humours, touchy..ultimately satisfying...!!!!

It was full and I got the best seats in the middle..!!!hahahahaha!!!! Well, all because I bought the ticket way way earlier...

For those watching today, enjoy the movie!!! There are loads of hot box office movies this season..Harry Potter and half blood prince, Terminator Salvation, Star Trek 11, Transformers 2, Ice Age 3 (3D), etc etc...No more money unfortunately...:((

P.S: R.I.P MJ....Despite of his ups and downs in his life-time great career, he is still THE KING OF POP!!! No other MJ in the world!!!! Now that is for sure....

Love,

"B"

No comments:

Post a Comment