Nuffnang

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random boring update

Random update before my exam!!!

Went to State Library nowadays to study... On my way to SLV




Studying in my room or living room is not the most brilliant idea ever !!! Seriously.... My room has a too bedroom atmosphere and light is too soft that you will feel sleepy 24/7 ...Living room????

My new home has a more than HUGE living room that you can do a whole break dance with group of people in it. The only problem I have with my living room is....

IT IS FREAKING WINTER NOW!!! It is crazily FREEZING out there!!!

I don't want to get bothered to drag my heater around the house where ever I go including toilet????? (I wish cos the toilet bowl is also damn cold!!!)

Back to the point, So I just think that we should be smart enough to use the facility available for you...Duh!!!!

State Library is perfect for people who want to study, form group discussion, visit the arts and history, and use free computer (be ready to queue for God knows how long).

There is the main area next to entrance where people can have coffee, use wifi, study (if you can bear the crowd).

There is R. Barry reading room where it is a more silent reading area comprising two floors. This is my favorite reading room, but I am more impressed with La Trobe reading room..

It is classy, historical, and unique..

I always think this angle looks like those 17th century orchestra house where all the higher status figures like kings, ministers, etc sit there and watch...don't you agree???





La Trobe reading room is the quietest reading room as well.. There was a time where there were bunch of noisy kids laughing so damn loud that I went to complain and one of the ladies came up and gave warning for the kids...Muhahahha!!! Screw you people who don't know how to read "SILENT READING AREA"!!!

Most of the time, after certain hour, SLV got so crowded that it is hard to find seat and the connection will be slower than turtle.. Oh well, can't help it...since it is located just right in the city, you can't expect that it is able to squeeze hundred and thousands of people in it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment