Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Online Shopping!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! My days of waiting worth every single cent I spent!!!

Just few days ago, my boyfriend and I did online shopping. It is a Korean website...Any Koreans should be very familiar with it...

it's http://gmarket.co.kr/

Unfortunately, for those of you who can't read Korean (me neither), should find interpreter to shop...:((

It is shockingly faster than expected in terms of delivery time. I supposed the earliest it will reach Melbourne is later on this week, but it reached TODAY!!!!! Can't wait to tell everyone how cool it is!!!

I always doubt about shopping online, you know, things like whether the size fits or not, whether the quality is good enough or not, whether the posting fee will be expensive or not, how long does it take, what if something missing, have to send back, wait bla3 and zillions more reasons to doubt online shopping....BUT!!!!!

I was proven that it was not that bad after all SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!

My boyfriend always ask me to shop online and I would go "Uhh, err, I don't know, is it safe?? Are you sure it is nice??? Errr Uhhhmm..." How bullshit I was~ ~

So, today, early in the morning, the package reached my door!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuhuuuuu~~~



My safely packed package, sitting in the airplane for hours from Korea!!!



The airmail service...

Unpackaging....


You know what??? I was so bored with my phone already ...actually....

Then I bought blings for my phone!!!!! in Pink!!!!!



The finished product????



Front...



Back...

At least I won't get bored for now....BUT!!! The annoying part of the bling sticker is...IT COVERS MY LOUD SPEAKER!!!!!! The volume is goddamn low now!!! Well, a bit of exaggeration...but just lower than usual....:((





Next one is....BAG!!!!!!!



Still in the plastic bag...

Unveiling it..



How it looks like inside...



Up next, is coat...However, I haven't worn it and take a picture with it...So, for now, it will not look as attractive as it is...



I will take another photo and post it when I am wearing it...:)))

Next item!!! Jeans!!!



Not for you to see my butt...



I know, at the back is my laundry bag...:(( (I forgot to take close-up picture for shoes!!! My peep-toe shoes!!!! :(( Can't see it clearly, can you?? I can't....

Up next is knee-length socks..



I bought two colors, one in grey and another one in pumpkin color..

In the pack..



My boyfriend bought this...



Actually, it looks like a gigantic roach!!!

I bought more stuffs, like a loose-fit knit..I will post when I am wearing it..Ok, actually i forgot to take the picture of it..I know I know, how neglectful I am...
I also bought some underwears...Shhhhsshhh..So, too private to post it....*wink*

Some of the tiny beany things come with a very cute bag...



check out some of their website no matter you can't read or can!!!



I am gonna tell you how much I spent on these items...all for $200++!!!! Together with my boyfriend's stuffs plus posting fee is about $435!!!!!!!! Isn't it cheap???

Can you imagine I bought a knit sweater jacket (1), a french coat (2), a long sleeve shirt (3), and a hoodie (4), already cost me $250 in Lygon st???? So, no complaint here!!!!

Anyway, I have to end the preview so far...I am gonna post up more of the complete look when I am using them, mind me they just reached 2 and 1/2 hours ago!!!!

Love,

"B"

No comments:

Post a Comment