Nuffnang

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Concept Blue at La trobe st

Fellow readers ....(If there is any)....Ok, let's get this right!!!

I am looking for a couple as housemate to stay with me and my boyfriend at Concept Blue located at La Trobe st. However, I will only post it up at gumtree around May...So for those who are interested should looku up at gumtree AU.

But I am gonna tell you some reasons why you should choose Concept blue over other apartments..especially fellow new QV is just right THERE!!! I mean ...nearby....

The first one is its location!
Concept Blue is nearby almost anywhere!!! It is nearby Swanston St, Melbourne Central, QV, State Library of Victoria, Bus Stop is just accross the street, City circle is just right in front of the entrance, if you are hungry at night you could just wear you pyjamas and stomp to Hungry Jack!!!
So what s the fuss????

Ok so what does the package include???
It has facilities of course!!!! What do you think????
Pool, gym, sauna n steam room ..(really steamy), what more??? It has an outdoor BBQ area which you can fit max 8 ppl and have fun til 10 P.M!!!

P.S: Booking beforehand is required !!



This is the pool...Depth is not too deep...so noone will drown :))



Spa area...I purposely switched on the bubble....hahahaha LOL (There was no one so I played with it)



The BBQ area...

and...for those who want to chill...




Let me see what else.....ermmmm.....
Ah.. quite a peaceful area..because of the regulations of yadi yadi yada....like you can't party like a rock star til morning...max til 12 A.M....
I know some of you might go BOOOOOOHHH....Hello??? It s apartment...You are not living by your own...Duh!!!

AND!!!! The rent is not exclusively expensive...depends on which agents you approach...and which floor you stay...The range should cover $1600-2000+ per/month...again, depends on which real estate agent you find...

For those who are buying, 2 bedrooms should cost about $350, 000 ++




This is how it looks like from the inside out...from my unit...


From my window's perspective......



That's new QV....The slimmer tall building behind...Again, from my window....



The overview...I found from google though...:)

Before I end this post..........................................................

Happy Easter y'all.....!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is good Friday!!! What you plan to do??? Plz do sth good...just for one day...do something more meaningful....rather than Par-tayyyyyyy..watever..I am not your grandmother anyway....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment