Nuffnang

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sony Rolly.......

Some of you....or probably MOST of you might have checked out the new gadget introduced by Sony last year, which issssssssssssssssss...........................

SONY ROLLY~~~

I know I know...I am a very much "late-tech" people (<---I created the word by my own) LOL Anyway, this new MP3 speaker is absolutely COOL!!!! It is just sooooooooooooo cute!!!!! I was browsing youtube to check out various funny alarm clocks like the puzzle clock, if it rings, the small puzzles on top of the alarm is gonna blast out and you have to fit the pieces to stop the ring.... Or Nobby the 'talking' clock!!! These are cool!!! I wanna get one...!!!! Anyway, as I was checking these stuffs, I saw the Sony Rolly video and fell right away!! It is an MP3 speaker that can DANCE!!!! Yes!! Can't you see???? DANCE!!

It has some sort of censor inside that could detect songs and move in accord to the rhythm of the song!!! It can also be controlled by phone or PC using Bluetooth tech..Check this out......Credit from YouTube DigInfoNews



Cute right?????? Look how synchronize are they???? Even 'So You Think You Can Dance' can't be this sync!! It is really suitable for mini party and put them on the table to entertain people..Don't put on the floor though...Unless you want you $500 fly away as the size is really small...

Check it out at eBay...Pink one is more expensive...T.T Why everything comes with pink is always more expensive???

However, the downturn of this new gadget is that the capacity is too small..
It can only fit 1GB !!!!I feel like ditching my iPod for that...but it is not that Sony Rolly is very protable either..I don't think you gonna carry it with you allllllllllll the time...

Apart of that, this is something you might want to add into your collection!!!! :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment