Nuffnang

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Innovative retail store

Just a random boring update before my post on SEEK volunteer experience...

I have been confirmed to join the volunteer team for starlight foundation next Friday...YAY!!!

I am looking forwards for the new experience!!!!

Coming back to the random post....Apparantly, retail shops are being 'creative' nowadays!!!!

You know how you normally will see scattered mannequins posing at the front of the shop???Apart of some mannequin being pretty and some have eyes etc and some don't, all of them share one similarity which is they are LIFELESS!!


Voila!!! Someone discovered how to make them more ALIVE!!!!

I was walking at Bourke st the other day when I saw THIS....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.







Woohooo!!! It s a pole dancing 'mannequin' -----> It's real girls of course...

This particular shop really attracted loads of visitor OUTSIDE...not INSIDE the store....

With highly competitive retail stores in the neighborhood...I guess you have no choice huh???

They should have put some techno songs though...:))




No comments:

Post a Comment