Nuffnang

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter !!!!

Hey people!!!! What you do on good Friday????

It was absolutely dead in the city...well, some shops opened late in the afternoon while the rest like Safeway, Big W, and even Myer closed!!! Workers need rest of course...Totally understandable...While others might be getting paid double!!!!Whoaaaa......I do...later on Monday!!!
Woohoooo!!!!!

Anyway what I did today???? I woke up reluctantly in the afternoon and dragged by my boyfriend to eat lunch outside...No...I dragged him....xD
And so, we went down to Swanston St and had something at Old Town restaurant (Malaysian Chinese cuisine) and after zillionth years of considerations we decided to have salty pork ribs with rice (pour moi)



and my boyfriend had something like pork lemongrass whatsoever



and we shared a glass of red bean ice with ice cream..a bit too sweet but still yummy!!!



Well, all i can say is....The dishes was not very satisfying.....
It was not too bad...in between of mediocre....doesn't seem to be very much different with other restaurants that I tried so far...However, the price was alright with $8.50 each plus $2.50 for the drink...Originally, it was $5.00 but if you combine it with rice or noodle, you get discount...
It doesn't make any sense right not to order rice?????Duh!!!

After that since we were bored that there was no 'shops' open ----> as in fashion retail shops for window shopping :)
So, we just sat on the lawn in front of state library enjoying the cool breeze and the sun.....





My love towards Yarra tram??? LOL

In the evening, we had appointments with others to have dinner at a korean restaurant 'HAN GUK GUAN' at the corner of Exhibition and La Trobe St. I didn't take the pic...Simply forgot...
I am a human being...Sorry~~~

Not getting enough, we went to Max Brenner for coffee or chocolate i should say...Yuhuuu!!!

I had American Marshmallow Chocolate



I had stirred it up..so it doesn't look nice....:(

My boyfriend had cappucino which looked soooooo nice!!!!!!!!!



Slrppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))

It's Max Brenner!!!!!!!!!!



Those of you who never tried should go RIGHT NOW and grab one of these!!!!!

Happy Easter again!!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment