Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Post

I was so pissed off today by my own idioticy!!! I've planned so perfectly that I wanted to finish off my assignment on sociology earlier today...and I completely ruined it!!!! Urghhhhh!!!!

I was about to go State Library and do my assignment there by borrowing books...cos I couldn't get bothered to go on 1 hour journey to my uni!!!!

So I went there, collected a book that I reserved yesterday, prepared my laptop, sat comfortably and......I forgot to bring my major reference article!!! Shit!!! Not only that!!! I forgot to copy my half written assignment in my USB...VOILA!!!! I felt like an idiot!!!!

Not enough with the unfortunates....the other books I wanted to look at were not available anymore!!!

So, I urged myself to my uni...(If I knew I have to go..I would have attended class in the morning)...Cos usually I only have 1 hour class on Wed, I will not attend...cos it is too far and too early...and I would just listen to online lecture at home!!!!

I was superly pissed off as the books that I planned to borrow were reserved by other patrons!!!Urgh!!!why everyone is doing the same topic as I am????? There are so many for you to choose!!!!

Doesn't matter anyway, I managed to find some other references which are equally helpful...

So, in the end, I am only starting doing my assignment now (4:48 P.M)...

My stacks of assignment references...



I am doing my essay on Australian Studies...Since I am in Australia, thought I might want to know the history...(why am I not interested in my own country's history?? and surprisingly I am more interested with Australian's history :)))

As I was passing by my uni's mini garden nearby entrance...I always like this roundabout thingy with a small fountain...



I won't reveal yet which uni I am attending...If you get the hint...keep it to yourself...Shhhhshh...;)

I like the uni in Australia...much much nicer and greener and absolutely larger than the uni I attended back in Malaysia...I have not had time to explore everything in my uni...(I did during orientation but didn't pay much attention to it)...So, probably next time...hahahaha!!!!

What am I doing???? I have loads of assignments sitting there waiting for me!!!! and I am CAMWHORING!!!



Reflection from my laptop...It was serendipity...Wasn't intending to..:)



Random...:)))

ENOUGH!!!! I really have to start NOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment