Nuffnang

Friday, May 22, 2009

Busy busy busyyyyyyy~~~~

I have neglected my blog for soooooooooooo many days I believe...
Giving all the blame to my hectic schedule of moving, working and assignments for the past few days..
I had to work 5 days a week for the past week, I had to move within one day, there was no electricity and Internet will only be made available by next week, I had 2 assignments due with only 2 days gap..!!!!
I had been traumatized by all that and so, I have to postpone blogging and all that because I don't even have time to shit!!!

I even injured myself because of my hectic week and have been swearing at anything I can swear at!!! (Not really, I am not a swearing type of person) :))))

So, I am assuming that I can blog properly after Monday, 25th because I have like MAJOR assignment to submit and believe me this one is HUGE!!!!!

Anyway, wish me luck k!!!!!!

Enjoy your weekends people!!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment