Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday 05th May, 2009

I have had devastating day....EVER!!!!

I wasn't having a very good starting day already.....and when I came home I had to force myself to accept a terribly shocking news...and apparently, it happens a lot in Australia.. I was upset!!!!! I felt like a victim..NO!!!! I AM!!!!A VICTIM HERE!!!!!

I just moved in to my current apartment for less than 6 months and now????
"They" INNOCENTLY asked me, my boyfriend and other tenants to move out!!!

WHY????? That is because some DUMBASS didn't pay his or her mortgage to the bank and now the bank took over this property...

I came home today after a loooooooooooong looooooooooooong day of working 6 a.m in the morning!!! and was about to sleep ...

Suddenly this lady called into my apartment and i thought she dialed the wrong unit...Thus, I ignored...

and then I received a call from the porter asking to see me..

He explained the situation that apparently the lady was about to hand in a legal document regarding notice to move out as this property is not under Mr. "dumbass" anymore...

I was shocked...don't know what to do i called my boyfriend..and asked him to call my real estate agency..Alas, the manager went home already...

I was FURIOUS!!! Asking myself why the real estate agency doesn't inform us??????
WHY WHY WHY WHY????????

I can't really blame the Mr. DUMBASS because in this economic difficulties situation, people lost money everywhere....

Nothing you can do anyway....except to UNWILLINGLY accept the fact that I have to move my sticky butt and stop crying...

Ironic enough, during this tough time, it seems like property value drops in market..So, should be good time to find units...

Hopefully noone is getting into my situation..and anyone with information of house or apartment leasing in CBD, please drop a comment...

It will be very much appreciated...

No comments:

Post a Comment