Nuffnang

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Ruby Slipper Collection

It's up!!!!

I mean the Ruby Slipper collection is up in MYER!!!!





I passed by today....It is SO stunning!!! The theme of the shoes is SO RUBY!!!!

Note that this slipper collection is only exhibited in a few countries by big name from wide range of foot-wear designers from all over the world!!!

Australia has made its way as one of the many stops of the exhibition of this fairy-tale-like high heels and.........
Melbourne MYER is the only stop in AUSTRALIA!!!! Aren't you proud to be Australian???
I am not but I do feel proud!!!! :)))))

Want sneak peak of it????

Please mind that I took this pictures at night so quality is not as good as what you expected...I am so amateur anyway...



by A.TESTONI



by ALBERTA FERRETTI



by BETSEY JOHNSON



by CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN



by DIANE VON FURSTENBERG



by GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI



by JIMMY CHOO my sister's favorite foot-wear designer, though she knows she can't afford even ONE of his creation.



by L.A.M.B



by MANOLO BLAHNIK



by MOSCHINO



by OSCAR DE LA RENTA



by ROGER VIVIER



by SERGIO ROSSI



by STUART WEITZMAN



by TIBI



by TULEH

Isn't it stunning???? Don't you just want to fit it in your feet for just 1 second???
At least we can dream about it...Unfortunately for those who want to buy, I think it is not up for sale....Maybe it will???? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment