Nuffnang

Friday, May 29, 2009

My Year Without Sex


Yay!!!!Finally I went to watch Australian movie My Year Without Sex using my in-season tickets THANKS TO NUFFNANG of course!!!!!

So I went with my boyfriend (in this cold weather) to NOVA cinema, Carlton. I guess NOVA cinema specializes in screening Australian local movie. I thought it was quite small, but actually it was not bad!!! :))) It was my first time to visit NOVA cinema...LOL and apparently the atmosphere is very Aussie :))

Me, queuing for exchanging the ticket with one complementary ticket...



and I ve got the tickets....



I used flash, hence can't see the details of the tickets :(

The experience of watching movie in NOVA has been fairly impressive for me..
Although it is not as big as other cinema like HOYTS
or VILLAGE but the Aussie atmosphere is there...

I realized there were a lot of elderly went to watch movies, which are really sweet...They are enjoying their Friday night with beloved husband and definitely looked happy.

My Year Without Sex is directed and written by Sarah Watt, starring Matt Day
and Sacha Horler.



This movie will suit family which reflects reality of family issues that commonly happened to middle-class family consists of parents with two young kids.

Normal everyday concern starting how to pay the bills, splitting responsibility of taking care of two young kids with husband working only while the wife is sick.

There will always be something to fight about when you have a family of your own. Distress about how you think your husband is not taking responsibility on housekeeping issue and how to manage your limited financial ability, etc. This is where the relationship between husband and wife being tested. Is sex the only matter in married couple relationship???

If you are curious, watch this movie, especially if you are international people who want to know more on Australia culture (footy :)) and typical family life, you should watch as well.

Go to http://myyearwithoutsex.com/ for more info including trailer..

I will really encourage people to watch as it is funny, witty, and touchy :))

Hope you will enjoy watching it :))

N.B: It has been screening since 28th May 2009 (only at selected cinemas across Australia)

After the movie, approximately 90 minutes, we went down to Piazza Italia, what else if not Lygon st????!!!!!

Went to Cafe Cavallino and ordered pasta and pizza (I don't remember what I ordered, but if you look at the pasta session, there are only few choices for seafood pasta) and the seafood pastas are really lovely :)



Me waiting for the beloved pizza and pasta to come





Plus Pizza!!!! I haven't been eating pizza for ages!!!!! G!!!!!



Go watch the movie people!!! and chill out at Lygon st afterwards :))

No comments:

Post a Comment