Nuffnang

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ignite at Dockland

Ignite at Dockland, a kind of festival to welcome winter!!!!

Apparently it has been held since last year, but I was not here yet, so it was my first time to visit.

I went because I heard there was firework display. For my whole life, I have never watched firework display no closer than 50 meters or even further...sad, I know...
but today, the firework is set from boats in the harbor in Dockland. It was very exciting!!!!

I saw this guy with light bulbs surrounding him. He was the MC apparently..Whooopsss :)



Some lion stuffs..don't know what this guy is doing walking around :)



Preparation for Pyrophone Juggernaut performance.



One of the performances that really entertained me is performance by Sticks, Stones, Broken bones.

This puppet master has a very unique way of bringing up his shadow puppet to live..
Here is a short clip from few performances tonight.





You can also video the firework video that I took in Youtube under Ignite at Dockland firework :))

No comments:

Post a Comment